Monday, October 17, 2011

symbols project: finished!

What a relief to be done with this project!  I had a lot of fun with the branding ...it's something I could see myself doing as my career. Overall, I think that i did okay.  I am confident in my themes and ideas, but I think that I could have pulled them off better by spending more time making more applications (rather than spending so much time on the process notebook, which I dislike anyways!) So I think that this whole project was a learning experience, not only educationally but personally too.  I had to push myself to think outside of the box and outside of the boundaries that I was comfortable with.  I know that I should have pushed myself even more, but I think that I will be able to apply that even more to the next project.  (i'll try and take pictures of my final deliverables and then put them up soon!)

So here I go!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment