Tuesday, September 20, 2011

type 1 project DONE!

Woohoo! I'll post the link to my behance profile below where you can view the final 12 weather layouts that i turned in today :-)

http://www.behance.net/baileywells

The modular grid project was really interesting, and I can see now how using a grid can truly improve a design. Before i would fumble around not really knowing exactly where to put stuff!  Now I understand how helpful a grid can be.  I'm excited to start learning how to use flash next class, because I've had no experience with it before.

As for Viscom, we are just starting to finish up our grid! Next we are going to make our process books, which should be tons of fun.  I was a little worried at first, but I think my 16 sketches are really starting to turn out well.  I'll just need a little more refinement.  I'll post a picture of what I've done so far...the last few sketches I have done I just haven't put them in the document yet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment